Ernestjones.co.uk/feedback – Ernest Jones Survey
Ernest Jones is a private retail jeweler and watchmaker in the UK known for its exquisite diamonds and watches.
When you buy from Ernest Jones Store, they would love to know how was your shopping experience and how they could improve to offer a better experience on your next visit.
So, they conduct an online feedback program, Ernest Jones Feedback Survey Contest at www.Ernestjones.co.uk/feedback to collect honest guest feedback and reviews from your visit.
Ernest Jones Customer Feedback Survey is a kind of mission to know how the clients feel about the service and products they serve.
Whether you are satisfied or dissatisfied with any of the services provided by Ernest Jones Store, do mention it on Ernestjones.co.uk feedback.
When you complete the Ernest Jones Feedback Survey, you will get a chance to win a gift card to Ernest Jones worth £500 that can be spent in any Ernest Jones store.
Ernest Jones Guest Experience Survey helps the company to improve their guest satisfaction and offer a better experience on your next visit.
Read this Ernest Jones Guest Feedback Survey Guide to get steps with rules, conditions, and official links to win your rewards.
Ernest Jones Customer Experience Survey Details
|Survey Prize||Sweepstakes Entry|
|Sweepstakes Prize||£500 Ernest Jones gift card|
|Entry Method||Online, Mail, Phone|
|Entry Limit||1 per month|
|Prize Limit||1 per month|
Ernest Jones Guest Satisfaction Survey Rewards
- A gift card to Ernest Jones worth £500
Upon completion of this Ernest Jones Guest Survey, you will be entered in Ernest Jones Monthly Contest to win a gift card to Ernest Jones worth £500 that can be spent in any Ernest Jones store in the UK.
Ernest Jones UK Store Feedback Survey Rules
- No purchase is needed to enter Ernest Jone’s lucky draw.
- The survey is available to all legal residents of the United Kingdom.
- Must be over 18 years and above.
- A purchase will not increase your odds of winning.
- Limit winning 1 prize per monthly drawing period.
- Winners are responsible for paying all the taxes.
- Each participant may only win one prize.
- No entries on behalf of third parties will be accepted.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered and are non-transferable.
- Employees and associates are not allowed to enter.
Ernest Jones Feedback Survey Requirements
- Ernest Jones purchase receipt.
- Have a basic knowledge of English.
- A mobile device, computer, or tablet with internet access.
- A valid Email address required.
Completing Ernestjones.co.uk/feedback Survey
- Go to www.Ernestjones.co.uk/feedback.
- Select the invitation type you have, a receipt, or a leaflet.
- If you have a receipt, please enter the 13 digit code from the bottom of your receipt.
- If you have a leaflet, please enter the code from your feedback leaflet.
- Click the “Start the survey” button to enter the survey.
- Now, your Ernest Jones Customer Survey is started.
- Here, you will be asked to rate Ernest Jone’s customer service on your recent visit.
- Rate your shopping experience at Ernest Jones and answer a few general questions.
- Give feedback on services, employees, management, and cleanliness in your own experience.
- Select a suitable option from highly satisfied to high dissatisfied with your personal experience.
- Continue to answer all of the Ernest Jones Store Survey questions honestly.
- In the last, fill in your name, email address, and telephone number.
- Click on NEXT to complete Ernest Jones Feedback Survey.
- Upon completion, you will receive a chance to win a gift card to Ernest Jones worth £500.
Ernest Jones Guest Feedback Survey Useful Links
- Ernest Jones Customer Experience Survey Link: www.ernestjones.co.uk/feedback
- Ernest Jones Official Site: www.ernestjones.co.uk
Ernest Jones Guest Experience Survey will hardly take 10 minutes to complete and will win a gift card to Ernest Jones worth £500 every month.
If you still have any doubts or questions, drop them into the comment box. I will revert to you as soon as possible.
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues, please!
For more surveys, visit Guestsurvey.onl